Designed to solve illegible marking caused by print head clogging (vertical & horizontal stripes, or printout incomplete). Contains strong cleaning, environmentally friendly ingredients such as active enzymes, and would not corrode the print head. Easy to operate, no need to to disassemble the print head.
1. Heat the cleaning fluid (you could put the cleaning fluid bottle in the hot water to heat it up).
2. Print the "nozzle checking" test page to confirm which color need to be cleaned.
3. Select "Replace Ink Cartridge" and take the cartridges out.
3. Unplug the power cable directly, then push the carriage unit to the right side of the printer.
4. Get a strongly absorbent kitchen towel or blotting paper (could use 2-3 layers), cut into a 4CM wide strip shape.
5. Put the paper in the printer, push the carriage unit to the middle of the printer and let the paper stay under the carriage unit.
6. Insert the syringe into the silicone tube and inhale 4 ml of the heated cleaning fluid. (wear protective glasses during this stage)
7. Use the syringe to slowly inject the cleaning fluid into the print heads that need to be cleaned.
8. To well dissolve the blockage, leave the fluid inside for 1 hour.
9. Repeat step 6 and 7, and cleaning again.
10. Clean up the residual inside, and then push the carriage unit back to the right side of the printer, take the paper towel out.
11. Connect the power cable, start the printer, and reinstall the cartridges. Choose "Maintenance" then select "Print Head Cleaning" to start the cleaning cycle. Print the "Printer Test Page" to confirm if the print head works well
12. If the problem persists, you can try the whole process again. But you could extend the "waiting dissolve" time in Step 8, and if the problem persists after 2 times of the print head cleaning, it is recommended to do the cleaning again after 24 hours.